For Sale Various bits spare from my conversion including some free

Pete C

VIP Member
T6 Legend
I have a few things for sale or to give away as my T6 conversion progresses. Bear in mind that (where relevant) these are for a SWB standard T6.

With the exception of one item, these are all collection only (from near Cosford in Shropshire), but we can probably find a way of meeting half way if you are based in the Midlands.

First up are the original VW front and rear (cardboard ?) roof panels which I removed some time ago. They are in good condition, with the odd mark, and one small additional hole. Free to a good home. Collection only.

Secondly a 4mm ply sliding door panel. This was bought as part of a complete set, but I used a Kiravans door store, so this is spare. Not sure if these are handed, but it was for a nearside side door. £10 collection only.

Thirdly, an unopened 20 sheet pack of 2mm Silentcoat sound deadening material. Cost me about £40, and yours for £20. Collection only due to weight.

Fourth is a full length (2.4m - single piece) awning rail from Funky Leisure. This is the type that attaches inside the existing roof rack rail on a T6. It is not the sort that will fit under a roof rack (which is why it is for sale). Completely unused. Cost me £45 approx. Yours for £25. Collection only.

Fifth is a Smev AC539 mixer tap - the one for hot and cold feeds, with a microswitched tap. Bought in error, and unused. Cost me £40, yours for £25 - this includes postage for delivery in UK.

Lastly, I have a T5/T6 single seat rear base plastic trim - the VW OEM piece which clips in place on the back of the base of the drivers seat to hide whatever you have hidden there - used but good condition. Free. Collection only.

Thanks for looking. Please PM me if you are interested.

Pete

Last edited:
I know I’m late to the party, but do you have the seat trim for the base of the driver’s seat? I’d like to hide my leisure battery.

Thank you.

Thank you. If you do, and I paypal’d you some beer tokens, would you be able to pop it in the post please?

Sorry, can't find it. I must have put it into re-cycling.
The reason I didn't use it was because the back of the seat looked much better with a flat panel (cut to shape), that matched the rest of my furniture.

Pete

Back