For Sale Various Bits Of Trims

kiter

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Having a wee sort out and got some bits and pieces of assorted trims that are surplus:

Pair of upper chrome radiator trims (tabs all intact)
Set of lower grille trims in plain black, some tabs maybe not 100% but still attached.
Pair of front steps, just plain black no lights etc
Pair of sliding door steps, just normal kombi with lights
Rear tailgate threshold, again just normal kombi
Two upper sliding door trims ( for around the windows) left and right, one is a plain grey and other a sort of dappled, few marks on these.
Dappled grey finish plastic surround handle for passenger side

Open to offers and happy to post.

I'll take the front steps and the NS sliding door step if they are all mint condition for the right price. Mine are a bit tatty and could do with replacing.

I'll take the front steps and the NS sliding door step if they are all mint condition for the right price. Mine are a bit tatty and could do with replacing.

I'll get you some pics tomorrow and you can decide if they are ok.

How much for the chrome radiator trims posted please? Any idea of what brand they are?
Cheers

I'll get you some pics tomorrow and you can decide if they are ok.

Dont think these going to be any good mate, gave them a clean and alot of scuffs and marks on them and so wouldn't say they are mint.

Dont think these going to be any good mate, gave them a clean and alot of scuffs and marks on them and so wouldn't say they are mint.
No worries fella, I’ll get round to buying brand new eventually, thanks.

I've got a mint condition n/s slider from a Kombi with light if you are interested.

Having a wee sort out and got some bits and pieces of assorted trims that are surplus:

Pair of upper chrome radiator trims (tabs all intact)
Set of lower grille trims in plain black, some tabs maybe not 100% but still attached.
Pair of front steps, just plain black no lights etc
Pair of sliding door steps, just normal kombi with lights
Rear tailgate threshold, again just normal kombi
Two upper sliding door trims ( for around the windows) left and right, one is a plain grey and other a sort of dappled, few marks on these.
Dappled grey finish plastic surround handle for passenger side

Open to offers and happy to post.
Morning just got in from work and winding down and saw this. Are the chrome trims still available? Are they the ones that centre out from the VW badge?

Thanks.

Morning just got in from work and winding down and saw this. Are the chrome trims still available? Are they the ones that centre out from the VW badge?

Thanks.
If they are not I have a Caravelle grill (broken) but all the chrome trims are excellent condition.

If they are not I have a Caravelle grill (broken) but all the chrome trims are excellent condition.
Hi Skylinner,
Can the chrome trims be removed and how much would you want for them? They would need to go on a Highline grill.
Thanks.

Hi Skylinner,
Can the chrome trims be removed and how much would you want for them? They would need to go on a Highline grill.
Thanks.
Yes the chrome trims can be removed. I’ve no idea about fitting on a high line grill, sorry. Maybe others will know.
not fussed about payment.

Back