Sold Various badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

F2JON

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I have two front genuine chrome grill badges off a t6 also one genuine chrome rear badge and an after market gloss black rear badge see photos. £15 each the big grill badge. £10 for the chrome rear £15 for the gloss black rear. Or make me an offer all plus postage . IMG_7275.jpegIMG_7274.jpegIMG_7273.jpegIMG_7272.jpeg

Hi F2JON, I have joined this forum just today as I brought a T6 this week after wanting one for ages.
I literally live around the corner from you as I recognise your van and reg.
Your opposite the park gate I think. I live on the corner house opposite the reservoir.

I'll have the gloss black badge off you if you still have it please?

Cheers
Lee.

Hi Lee, yes I still have it, I’ve just walked in from work just about to take the dog out but I’ll be in all night if you want to pop up for it no problem . Cheers jon

Hey Jon, I'm, away with work tonight back tomorrow so if you can hold on to it for me i'll grab it then if you are in.
Also just FYI, i spotted your post on here about your starter motor issue. My van was doing the same when i picked it up. After getting the battery tested i found your post so whipped the starter motor off. There is a guy down chasetown who services them, he gave me a fully serviced one for £100 and my old one in exchange. Popped it on yesterday and it works perfect now. Super glad i read your post....

Ah sorry. Just hit send but I typed that last night.

Are you in tonight for me to pick it up from you Jon?

Cheers
Lee

Ah sorry. Just hit send but I typed that last night.

Are you in tonight for me to pick it up from you Jon?

Cheers
Lee
Hiya mate yea no worries, it’s useful the forum is but it also makes you spend lots of money reading all the posts lol , I saw your van last night it looks nice I bought mine from Salop vans too, 5 years ago now.

Sorry I missed you mate, cheers for the money, I’ll catch you round the village for some transporter chat lol

I popped in earlier when I was walking the dog mate. Your wife sorted it all out. . Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back