Sold Vango Airhub Hexaway Low drive away awning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jippy Yates

VIP Member
We bought this awning last autumn and have we've used it twice on dry weekends. It is a lovely piece of kit with loads of room, but is simply too big for the two of us, so I decided to sell it. The awning includes ground sheet protector, Vango carpet, a sun canopy, privacy curtain and obviously the pump. The condition is "as new". I'm looking for £500 which is less than half of what I paid for it.

images-4.jpeg

tempImageZSldzG.png

Last edited:
Too right, this is a great price for a great bit of kit. Don't be put off by YouTube morons struggling to put them up, they are totally easy.

These are a game changer for the van, absolute game changer. Don't think about this. BUY IT. Bargain.

We bought this awning last autumn and have we've used it twice on dry weekends. It is a lovely piece of kit with loads of room, but is simply too big for the two of us, so I decided to sell it. The awning includes ground sheet protector, Vango carpet, a sun canopy, privacy curtain and obviously the pump. The condition is "as new". I'm looking for £500 which is less than half of what I paid for it.

View attachment 200797

View attachment 200798

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back