van plus car insurance on one policy?

Pink78

does anyone know of a company that I can insure my campervan and car together? Adrian flux won't add my car on and like wise my car insurance won't add the camper

Admiral insure both for me currently and I am probably moving to LV at the end of the year. (Insuring a California, a Discovery and a Mini)

I’m with Aviva for both the car and van. Although they have a multi vehicle policy it was cheaper to have two separate policies. I cannot fathom the logic but both are a good price.

LV cover my van and they were way cheaper than any other insurance company.

The strangest thing is that I got a quote for the same van a week prior to collection then when I called to pay for my insurance policy on the day I collected Floyd the quote had gone down by £60.

I asked them to check and double check but it was correct. Happy days:thumbsup:

The strangest thing is that I got a quote for the same van a week prior to collection then when I called to pay for my insurance policy on the day I collected Floyd the quote had gone down by £60.

I asked them to check and double check but it was correct. Happy days:thumbsup:
Is that the hint of a new thread “What have you called your van” I detect?!!!

Omg someone else will. I won’t be as I started the James Bond female one. Lesson learnt!

Omg someone else will. I won’t be as I started the James Bond female one. Lesson learnt!
Nope - been done already!

Oh yeah, posted Floyd up there!

Back