Van on order

RFD

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

This isn’t my first post on the forum, but as I’ve ordered my new van today I thought the timing was good to properly say hello!

T6.1 150 SWB Kombi in pure grey. Deal done using Autoebid. I’ve not used them previously but the saving was attractive and my deposit has gone to a proper dealer!

They are quoting 12 months for delivery but are quite open about that being a complete guess currently. Anyone fancy playing delivery date bingo?!

If nothing else, I have time to save for and plan wheels, suspension, splitter, carpeting, front armourfend… the list goes on…!

Hi,

This isn’t my first post on the forum, but as I’ve ordered my new van today I thought the timing was good to properly say hello!

T6.1 150 SWB Kombi in pure grey. Deal done using Autoebid. I’ve not used them previously but the saving was attractive and my deposit has gone to a proper dealer!

They are quoting 12 months for delivery but are quite open about that being a complete guess currently. Anyone fancy playing delivery date bingo?!

If nothing else, I have time to save for and plan wheels, suspension, splitter, carpeting, front armourfend… the list goes on…!
Hi there, great choice of van, I’ve just collected mine in the same spec and colour on 23rd December. A super Xmas present !!!!
We ordered ours thru a main dealer back in June and were given March 2022 as a delivery date. At the end of November we were informed that the van was built and now in the UK, all that we needed to wait for were the alloys that we chose as an upgrade.
The wheels took another three weeks but it’s all been worth waiting for.
The purpose of my reply, is to illustrate that although build and delivery times can be scary and long, clearly on some occasions these dates can be brought forward quite significantly.
Good luck for yours, BTW we get so many compliments on the colour

Hi there, great choice of van, I’ve just collected mine in the same spec and colour on 23rd December. A super Xmas present !!!!
We ordered ours thru a main dealer back in June and were given March 2022 as a delivery date. At the end of November we were informed that the van was built and now in the UK, all that we needed to wait for were the alloys that we chose as an upgrade.
The wheels took another three weeks but it’s all been worth waiting for.
The purpose of my reply, is to illustrate that although build and delivery times can be scary and long, clearly on some occasions these dates can be brought forward quite significantly.
Good luck for yours, BTW we get so many compliments on the colour
Thank you for posting that; it’s great to hear the colour and spec work well. Am I allowed to be slightly jealous right now though?!

We were looking to swap out of our Jag in August 2022 and saw what was happening to used T6 prices. When we realised the order times were so long we decided to place an early order ready for summer 2022ish… the problem is, having placed the order, I want it to arrive immediately!

Enjoy your van. I’ll look for pictures on this site

Back