Valet prices...

Roberts83

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,

I have been quoted £140 in all for a deep valet for the van, just seeing what people think about the price and wondering what people would pay, prices will probably differ, but I'm based in kettering.

Thanks

Chris

Save your money take you’re time over a weekend and do it yourself
you will find it quite therapeutic as I do and will get a much better job done as it’s your van so you will take your time
I always do mine and love my end result GOOD LUCK

What does a deep valet consist of?

You can pay £10 for a wash and smear with goo, or £1000 for paint decontamination, paint correction and ceramic coating...

Save your money take you’re time over a weekend and do it yourself
you will find it quite therapeutic as I do and will get a much better job done as it’s your van so you will take your time
I always do mine and love my end result GOOD LUCK
Yeah I would it myself except I've got the wifes car and my other car (scirocco) to do and they take around 6hrs each time...

What does a deep valet consist of?

You can pay £10 for a wash and smear with goo, or £1000 for paint decontamination, paint correction and ceramic coating...
According to the company its a deep clean inside and out, its had ceramic coating when I purchased it. I dont currently have the time to do the van properly and I have limited space. Gonna try it myself, Just reaching out to see what people reckon.

I enjoy doing it myself and I'm never happy to pay people to do something I can do myself, but if I was going to spend £140 on getting somebody else to do it it would have to be based on a personal recommendation of a friend or from this forum, I wouldn't just agree the price and hope it was good value.

I enjoy doing it myself and I'm never happy to pay people to do something I can do myself, but if I was going to spend £140 on getting somebody else to do it it would have to be based on a personal recommendation of a friend or from this forum, I wouldn't just agree the price and hope it was good value.
I've seen the blokes work and it's pretty damn amazing to be fair...i know what you mean about doing it myself...i will give it a go, was just seeing what peoples thoughts were.

Back