Upper Gray Panels For The Load Bay.

Iv just finished making some inserts for where the windows would go, if I had any.

Then I noticed push plug holes for the card panels that go in those positions. Has anyone bought those and how much were they?

They are available but it you have any local conversion companies try them they throw them away handfuls at a time, failing that I’m sure some members here will have some they have removed

I would need some of those sure.

What I’m also after are the card panels in gray. The ones that cover where the windows would be.

I would need some of those sure.

What I’m also after are the card panels in gray. The ones that cover where the windows would be.

I have all the internal panels that came in my Kombi. Drop me a PM if you want any of them.

Cool.

If yours is a Kombi you won’t have had the panels where the doors are. But if you have the ones for the rear sections that would be great.

Iv looked at some pictures of the Kombi load area it looks like the panels go from the wheel arches to the top in one piece.

If you also live in Studley I could pick them up. I live just south of Dudley.

Cool.

If yours is a Kombi you won’t have had the panels where the doors are. But if you have the ones for the rear sections that would be great.

Iv looked at some pictures of the Kombi load area it looks like the panels go from the wheel arches to the top in one piece.

If you also live in Studley I could pick them up. I live just south of Dudley.

You are welcome to come to the factory and take a look and see what you you need :thumbsup:

If anyone in the South East (Kent) needs the rear Kombi panels, I have a pair in my garage that came out of new Kombi. Light grey and probably a little dusty by now.

IMG_20170916_121545__01.jpg

May as well add to this post

Also Got a fulll set here out of a lwb pv
But might be a bit far away from you?

Anyone else in kent after some
Also gathering dust

So

Rather naively I had planned to insulate behind my factory Kombi panels and then try to carpet them

Obviously no one dose - so two questions

Why is this

And who makes the best ply line kit for a t6 Kombi Swb

Take delivery in 10’weeks

So

Rather naively I had planned to insulate behind my factory Kombi panels and then try to carpet them

Why is this

Why not? My old T5.1 Kombi was insulated & then we carpeted the metalwork & Original Panels (used hidden clips to re-attach)

This is what I'll be doing to my T6 Kombi in a few weeks too.

Unless you are planning on screwing stuff to the ply panels then I can't see the point in replacing them.

So

Why is this

Hi @richard foster, I converted my Kombi to a full camper so cut a window in the N/S rear, I also put in some usb sockets and switches in the N/s lower rear panel so switched it to plywood as I needed it to be a bit more substantial.
On the O/S/R panel I have a wardrobe and again wanted a more substantial back to the wardrobe so it can take having objects rammed in etc.

I carpeted the sliding door original panel and the rear tailgate panel and these have been fine.

My only concern would have been water ingress as I would imagine the original panels would not last long if they got wet on a regular basis, as plywood would perform better in damp conditions.

So not naive thoights at all mate, it's just people's preferences and needs in their van conversions. It's what this forum is for ask questions of people that have been down the road before you :)

If the originals are fine for you, do it, in the grand scheme of things if you find its wrong further down the line, it's cheap and easy to change to plywood later and re-carpet:thumbsup:

IMG_20170925_112146.jpg

So

Why is this

Back