Twin Slider Kombi Bulkhead

John66809

T6 Pro
As the title really. We have two large German Shepherd dogs and looking to make them (and us) a little safer when travelling. Can anyone point me in the right direction or indeed have something suitable for sale?
Preferably something I could remove occasionally without too much grief. Needs to be positioned behind the rear seats of course.

hi mate one on ebay now at £460 may be what you want item no 113212048731
That looks to be just the thing. I will get in touch with them. Many thanks Just need may be to put a few holes in it though to give the dogs some ventilation, unless the window can be taken out.

Wife not happy only having the tailgate to get the dogs in and out and it could be an issue when towing the caravan. So need to have a rethink. Need something that still allows the sliding doors to be used. I wonder whether the bottom half of the van one would suffice to stop the dogs flying through in case of an accident.

5FA9C4BC-2CDD-4C86-89C3-215601B3BD24.jpeg Not sure what this but when you said the bottom half of a van one I knew i’d seen something similar to that.

Back