Travelin-lite T6 Sportline Front Bumper Kit

I cant comment on that kit but in the past I had one of their T5 sportline bumpers and the quality was great. At the time they were only one of a couple that were doing plastic replicas... all the others were fiberglass.

I imagine it would be ok, they have a good reputation and are known for not selling crap

I've spent the day fitting rear bumper/rear spoiler/ front bumper and sportline front bumper, and new LED headlights. overall good fit but not perfect, some bits a bit fiddly and needs a wee bit tweaking to fit better. Finish it tomorrow as there was issues with fitting kits missing and mix up with the DRl,s being different kinds. Elliot, Bill and Chris were on the hand for advice over the phone and post out missing and incorrect parts for tomorrow.

Massive top tip, check every thing before you start in granular detail, including fitting instructions and print them off before you start.

I did check everything before I started but obviously not enough as I was missing some fitting instructions and fitting kits, ie nuts and bolts and miss matched DRL,s.

Elliot was very help but I think I burned him out today with calls, as he has fitted the bumpers himself and knows the issues and how it goes together, sorry Elliot if you read this.

Will post pics for into when done.

Any questions please ask if you do it yourself.

cheers.

I've spent the day fitting rear bumper/rear spoiler/ front bumper and sportline front bumper, and new LED headlights. overall good fit but not perfect, some bits a bit fiddly and needs a wee bit tweaking to fit better. Finish it tomorrow as there was issues with fitting kits missing and mix up with the DRl,s being different kinds. Elliot, Bill and Chris were on the hand for advice over the phone and post out missing and incorrect parts for tomorrow.

Massive top tip, check every thing before you start in granular detail, including fitting instructions and print them off before you start.

I did check everything before I started but obviously not enough as I was missing some fitting instructions and fitting kits, ie nuts and bolts and miss matched DRL,s.

Elliot was very help but I think I burned him out today with calls, as he has fitted the bumpers himself and knows the issues and how it goes together, sorry Elliot if you read this.

Will post pics for into when done.

Any questions please ask if you do it yourself.

cheers.
Looking forward to these pics

Back