Found Transporter T5/T6 Camper Wanted £20,000<

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrickCampers

George
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Having seen our Campers, my Sister-in-law has fallen in love, and though she can't afford ours, she is happy to pay up to £20,000 for the right one
I promised I would put a want ad here, so if anyone knows of a nice one please let me know, so that I can pass it on
We now have sorted one for her. Thank you!

Last edited:
One is going for £55,000 and the other is £42,000 But it they are bit special..................

What’s yours going for @Rod_VW?
Sorry, the T5 has gone and the T6 is still wanted until we have made a decision on going Crafter (or MAN TGE) then we'll have to wait for that to be converted.

I doubt it will be late Autumn when the T6 becomes available at the earliest.

A friend of mine brought a T5 camper last year, average mileage, generic kitchen, roof etc. He paid £20k for it, then it’s mostly been sat around whilst he’s tidied up a few things on it.

I saw a few pictures of it and it seemed ok, I didn’t really think he’d get much more than he paid for it.

He put it up for sale two weeks ago and sold it for £26k the same day.

Prices are crazy.

I forsee some negative equity issues in 6 months time. Make hay while the sun shines if you have one to flog.

Would be interested to know the decision. Been idly looking at MAN as I wasn't aware of them til recently.
Exactly the same as a VW Crafter except for the badges!
BUT by all accounts much more configurable and cheaper if you are ordering a new one. I'm following various folks building campers on either model on Facebook Groups

We had a couple of TGE’s last year instead of VW’s, a smidge cheaper and there was good availability at the time.

The 24/7 servicing could be useful for some people too.

Love this van but need something bigger
That’s a cracking looking van with a fine spec, should get snapped up in no time. Had I not just committed to a new conversion I would have been interested myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back