Toyota Proace Lerina Camper Van Looks Set to Rival VW California

Definitely not a serious rival for the California or other off the peg VW conversion. Wellhouse Leisure have been converting Toyotas (usually low mileage, second hand, people carriers imported from Japan) for quite some time s0 I guess this is why Toyota have partnered with them for this?

The finish on their vans is good though - we very nearly went for one of their Transit based Terrier campervans before we settled on a T6 Birchover from Hillside.

42K is not to be sniffed at that is over 10k less than the Ocean and you have similar equipment and a manual pop up roof which is better IMO. If they had been out when I was looking I would have seriously considered it

It's god damn ugly though :sick:

Can't see it being a rival to the California. The twin sliding rails alone look holier than St Pauls Cathedral. I wouldn't want to try cleaning those out!

You will probably get mahoosive discount on that price. 30 percent off list is the norm for the proace and the citroen/pug panel vans. 32 to 35k will be the selling price.

Yes it is made in France. So is Champagne; I bought one after checking out the T6 in some detail. No regrets so far. And no regens, rac callouts, adblu top ups, no sudden loss of power downhill... quieter, more comfortable , more economical.
VW need to start rewarding customer loyalty but instead they continue to deceive and gouge in the pursuit of profit.

Back