Top Campervan Converters for holding price

temma2k2

VIP Member
Hi All,

I'm sure this is a question that has been asked many times, but I wanted to come at it from a resale angle, I'm in the process of buying a new T6.1 and want to use a converter that when it comes time to sell on in the distant future, which conversions hold their price better?

Are there awards for the top convertors in the country? Are there a general... these are the top 5 convertors?

I just want to make sure that we get the best as this is going to be a large investment for the family.

Thanks in advance!
t2k2

Nobody really knows. Both Sheffield and Manchester are introducing charges for diesel engines.

Sheffield are including Euro 6 engines too. £10 a day charge going up to £50 for larger vans.

People going into cities for business will pass the costs onto customers, and people going in for shopping will just buy more off the internet.

Will will adapt, just like I think most people have regarding the current high fuel costs.

Nobody really knows. Both Sheffield and Manchester are introducing charges for diesel engines.

Sheffield are including Euro 6 engines too. £10 a day charge going up to £50 for larger vans.
Sheffield are EXcluding Euro6 according to Sheffield City Council site. So modern vans don’t pay the charge.

I'd be more worried about diesel engines being banned or charged off the road.
Sorry, but I find this kind of baseless scaremongering extremely irritating.

No-one is proposing to ban diesel vehicles. The government has proposed the ban on the sale of new ICE vehicles - petrol and diesel - from 2030. Even if this happens (and there are significant logistical and political obstacles to overcome first, so the timeframe is certainly not immutable) this will still mean that you will be able to buy new ICE vehicles as late as 2029 and that such vehicles will be on the road in large numbers until at least 2039.

So, you worry about that if you want, but please stop conflating the proposed ban on the sale of ICE vehicles with the banning of diesel vehicles.

Back