Tomtom GPS mount

Joystick

so new to this T6 Transporter game and i can see its going to cost me a lot of time and money!

So i want to mount my TomTom 6200 directly above the media player so i can reach it! I am looking for suggestions on how people have done this? I don't want it mounted on the windshield especially so the dash cam can record my speed!

While i am here, mine is a 2016 plate shuttle with lots of old yellow bulbs that need replacing for brighter LED... any advice on where to start would be great?

many thanks in advance!
Ben

Reactions: CAB
so new to this T6 Transporter game and i can see its going to cost me a lot of time and money!

So i want to mount my TomTom 6200 directly above the media player so i can reach it! I am looking for suggestions on how people have done this? I don't want it mounted on the windshield especially so the dash cam can record my speed!

While i am here, mine is a 2016 plate shuttle with lots of old yellow bulbs that need replacing for brighter LED... any advice on where to start would be great?

many thanks in advance!
Ben
Brodit will go either side of the big hole, but covers the 12v on the driver's side.

Mine here, can just reach it comfortably.

DSC_5241.JPG

I have mine on the windscreen, the dashcam is mounted behind the mirror to looks out and does not see the tomtom screen.

@Joystick What radio do you have? I'm guessing it doesn't have factory nav, but if it has App connect (or if that can be enabled) I'd ditch the TomTom and use Google Maps from your phone.

@Joystick What radio do you have? I'm guessing it doesn't have factory nav, but if it has App connect (or if that can be enabled) I'd ditch the TomTom and use Google Maps from your phone.
The Tom Tom is far better than Google maps or factory fitted. Comes with lifetime live (built in SIM card) traffic and cameras along with community updates all done by WiFi. I just made my own bracket today and wired it into ignition switched live
But to be honest, I am just used to using it!

A6A4E783-18A4-4E4E-B9D0-A4F7DBB68992.jpeg

F28FDE0F-D811-40F7-BBB3-F683F6E5A73C.jpeg

Back