Time for a little waxing today

Yep, could do with a machine polish really to get rid of a few marks on bonnet, but will do that when I'm applying coating

Looks good @Amped , the colour was always going to come up nice tho, and the more I see the wheels the better they are looking mate.

Looks good @Amped , the colour was always going to come up nice tho, and the more I see the wheels the better they are looking mate.
Really glad I went for them, just a shame it's a two week wait for splitter and spoiler

Patience is good , it'll be worth the wait....
How do you think I feel I've had my 20" alloys sitting in the garage since 3 weeks ago......
Can't put them on till I get side bars and roof spoiler...
Although I might just put them on to see how it sits !!!!!!

Patience is good , it'll be worth the wait....
How do you think I feel I've had my 20" alloys sitting in the garage since 3 weeks ago......
Can't put them on till I get side bars and roof spoiler...
Although I might just put them on to see how it sits !!!!!!

I couldn't wait that long, I was away for two weeks after sorting van and was told 1-2 days for splitter/spoiler so waited for last day of holiday and ordered only to find out two week lead time in the carbon finish

I might be wrong but am I right in saying your the first ( or maybe only one ) who has owned 2 T6's.
Were they both Dsg models ?
Are you fitting the splitter, spolier yourself or having them fitted.

I might be wrong but am I right in saying your the first ( or maybe only one ) who has owned 2 T6's.
Were they both Dsg models ?
Are you fitting the splitter, spolier yourself or having them fitted.

Maybe, I don't know for sure. Dealer said it was first T6 they have part X. First was a manual panel this is a dsg combi. Will fit splitter and spoiler myself

Blue and yellow, hmmm not for me, might interest a lad in our village though, bright green Saxo with orange wheels.....

Each to their own but the colour is not for me, however they really are creating some amazing vans from there and raising the bar in terms of styling for them :thumbsup:

I do love the work that they do at raceline, if i had the loot i would have gone there for my van but i will just have to work on the look i want as time goes by.

I get that , my van needs to be refrigerated for work, so I've gone with some ideas from their website, and also got the gts alloys they have ( by luck more than anything via flea bay) im going to get the same look but with some of the results I've had hopefully at a fraction of the cost.
But in saying all this that I'm still working to try and get the missus to swap her motor for a gts kombi

Back