Thought with the victims of Manchester

Being from Manchester my facebook feed this morning is heartbreaking, friends who have not heard from loved ones.

Just heard on the news, Shocked, can't understand the mentality of a arsehole who would consider doing something like that. I feel for the people who are affected

I agree with the views and sentiments expressed above. My thoughts, and I suspect those of all people with any shred of humanity, are with the relatives and friends of those killed and injured in last night's outrage in Manchester Arena.

Absoloutly awful. Not a religious man but today I will say a pray for the families affected. As the father of 4, I cannot imagine what they are going through.

We are strong, terrorism will not break us, we will come together and be a stronger Britain no mater the race or religion.

Absolutely terrible beyond words, R.I.P. The poor souls who lost there lives and hope that those poor children and young adults that have had their lives changed forever recover to be able to lead as normal a life as is possible.

Words will never do justice.

However, the whole premise of terrorism is to incite fear and divide. The greatest weapon in our arsenal is exactly what the multi racial communities of Manchester exhibited in the aftermath. Pulling together, working to a common aim, opening up homes and business to offer shelter to those affected, taxi drivers and other drivers getting people away and home without charge.
It is these things that make our country "Great" Britain.
We cannot allow these small minority of vermin to divide us and strike fear; otherwise they have won.

Back