The joy of owning a white van

Rob

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Now don't get me wrong I love the white but god it is pain in the rear at the minute. I washed her last Thursday and already she is one dirty girl again.

IMG_7716.JPG IMG_7710.JPG IMG_7712.JPG IMG_7714.JPG IMG_7718.JPG

I honestly think black is the worst.
My black 335d looked great when cleaned. That look usually lasted about 32 seconds before it looked cack again.

I honestly think black is the worst.
My black 335d looked great when cleaned. That look usually lasted about 32 seconds before it looked cack again.

Yep i agree, the black loner i had looked ace when cleaned. Then you moved it and all your hard work was undone !

I'm looking forward to long summer days when you arrive at your destination in a clean tidy van, oh except for tar spots and dead flies, seems like we cant win!!

Reactions: Rob
That look with a lifted suspension will suit me.........but definitely not swmbo

I prefer it to the summer, the flies take ages to get off, whereas the winter muck comes off quite easily.

Blackberry is just as bad as black I've give up cleaning it she can stay dirty, apparently indium grey doesn't show the dirt up as much, dealer did say go for grey if your a bit relaxed on the cleaning , did I listen? Did I heck :rofl:

Thats why i had the best coating i could on mine from new to protect the paint a bit over the winter as cleaning is a waste of time really. That is why i have only done mine twice from new , 3 months old now. Well thats my theory anyway :unsure:;)

Thats why i had the best coating i could on mine from new to protect the paint a bit over the winter as cleaning is a waste of time really. That is why i have only done mine twice from new , 3 months old now. Well thats my theory anyway :unsure:;)
I still havnt had mine done yet due to roof being fitted, this time next month be contacting tom :thumbsup:

Mine is filthy and yesterday morning on way into work I ran out of screen wash whilst following a bin wagon! Couldn't see by time I got to work!

Back