The Grand Tour

I'm in the camp that thinks top gear was still excellent to the end.
I even like the new version.

Cannot wait to utorre.....i mean buy and download the grand tour.

I can wait, In fact I won't even be watching it. I really can't stand any of them but especially Carlson. They put me off watching years ago.

There was no one who was a bigger fan of Top Gear than me, but the old TG format was tired and had reached the end of the line imho.
The 3 amigos (stooges) are a great partnership so I'm sure the new program will be a success. Won't be watching it though as I don't have prime and have no intention of adding any more subscription services to my tv. License, Sky and Netflix is more than enough.

On a serious note, Clarkson is looking really unhealthy in the latest Amazon ads, his paunch is massive and added to the fact he smokes makes him at a really high risk of heart attack. Horrible to say, but I can see something serious happening with his health soon. Hope I'm wrong though as I like the big oaf.

Agree with @CRD ,TG was getting a bit long in the tooth, nice to finish on a high rather than drag it out. Might download the new one, give it a try, but not that bothered tbh.

Me too. I think those 3 would make a 2 hour documentary on the history of lawnmowers entertaining !

Reactions: Rob
Used to watch it on BBC2, but don't miss it enough to go out and buy one of those Amazon prime thingy majigs. I thought it all got way to samey, and had nothing to do with the vehicles, but more about the presenters. It was just, let's turn off this perfectly fine road, get lost a bit, crash into each others cars, vandalise each others cars, shout "cock" a lot. You could almost set your watch by it on their "specials".

Utorrent and a proxy server to download the torrent...only watched half of the first one and go a bit bored to be honest, flashy camerawork of the rear drifting out gets a tad boring after a while.

Back