Team Candy White

Looks like I’ll be removing the Transporter badge at the weekend :)
Might have a little ‘Free Modification Party’ as I guess everything from now on is gonna cost me lol

Hi team White thought I’d post a couple of pic of my van as the tarting up has begun, with dlr headlights, vanslam coil overs and 20” inovit wheels. Rear high level spoiler and abt front bumper in for paint so hope to get them on soon oooh sooo many toys to add to these vans
Great pictures vanlife, how/how much have you lowered your van and what tyres are you running?

ThanksPdug175 the pics in the carpark were taken just after i finished fitting the 5forty Vanslam kit and are full low setting i think 60 to 70mm depending on where you start from in the first place. there was quite a bit of rubbing on the arch liners with 20" staggered 10" rear and 8.5" front wheels running 275 / 40 r20 rear and 245/45 r20 front tyres. i have raised the back up 10mm and the from 15 to 17 mm in the camping pic. i think I’m going to wind it up a little more tonight as i get some rubbing on the rear left when fully loaded with camping stuff and tank of fuel and now have a bike rack to go on the back. So think i need to be a little more practical and go up a touch. fronts stull rub slightly on hard lock on roundabouts if i hit a big bump other than that they seem ok so may just get the heat gun out and try to reform the arch liner a bit where it rubs. its probably safer if you’re going to go on the lower end of coiovers to fit 30 35 profile. i want to get the ride height sorted so i can get the tracking done as its scrubbing down the insides of the rear tyres atm…. But year it looked good all the way down mmmm air ride might start saving ;)

Hi team White thought I’d post a couple of pic of my van as the tarting up has begun, with dlr headlights, vanslam coil overs and 20” inovit wheels. Rear high level spoiler and abt front bumper in for paint so hope to get them on soon oooh sooo many toys to add to these vans

View attachment 44433

View attachment 44434

View attachment 44435
nice looking van, what do you think of the THQ headlights? I just could not make my mind up about purchasing some and I ended up buying some OEM H7 instead, I love them but at the same time I also love the look of the THQ lights.

looks well cool with the badges etc.. removed. Did this mean respraying the tailgate or did everything come off without damaging the paintwork ?

warm the letters with a hairdryer and then use dental floss to ease them off followed by wd40 and a bit of time to remove any of the black sticky stuff. Afterwards gave it a clean and then autoglym super resin polish

Hey Guys new to the forum

Had my T6 for a couple of months now done a few changes.

First was getting air ride fitted! Couldnt be more happier with the air ride!

Next off was getting some wheels.

I bit the bullet and gone for some Detroit steel wheels. Taken a while to come but well worth it!
20190703_180322.jpg 20190728_082924.jpg

Next thing is doing little changes for the insides!

Hope you guys like it

20190615_204522.jpg

Hey Guys new to the forum

Had my T6 for a couple of months now done a few changes.

First was getting air ride fitted! Couldnt be more happier with the air ride!

Next off was getting some wheels.

I bit the bullet and gone for some Detroit steel wheels. Taken a while to come but well worth it!
View attachment 48231 View attachment 48232

Next thing is doing little changes for the insides!

Hope you guys like it

View attachment 48226

Looks good, you on air too?

Blimey, how do you collapse that down small enough to fit in the back for times other than when stationary? Nightmare to drive under low bridges otherwise.
It inflates, thought that was obvious!:)

It also rotates 180° so can power up to 30mph, rotate it another 189 to stop. It's the future.

Welcome to the team white club @31044lowe .
Do you have any plans for it yet?

Definitely in the future mate but firstly just getting used to having the extra space for the family. Will be looking for a front splitter and side bars, still thinking about lowering but not in any rush to do anything just yet. Coming from a double cab pick up so both the wife and I were in awe of the space compared to standard 7 seat vehicles.

I’m all over this forum though and almost every thread I see something that sparks an interest, only time will tell what I actually do to it though, that and the finances!!!

Definitely in the future mate but firstly just getting used to having the extra space for the family. Will be looking for a front splitter and side bars, still thinking about lowering but not in any rush to do anything just yet. Coming from a double cab pick up so both the wife and I were in awe of the space compared to standard 7 seat vehicles.

I’m all over this forum though and almost every thread I see something that sparks an interest, only time will tell what I actually do to it though, that and the finances!!!
This forum will definitely help you spend your cash...

Back