Team Summer Blue

New member here Hello everybody
Summer blue Kombi collected from dealer 1st october the SO would not let me have in her words boring silver again
View attachment 32137

I'd whack on the tin hat dude, there are some hard ass chaps in Team Silver, and they take no prisoners. :eek:

Nice Blue by the way, and welcome to the forum.... I think

I'd whack on the tin hat dude, there are some hard ass chaps in Team Silver, and they take no prisoners. :eek:

Nice Blue by the way, and welcome to the forum.... I think
Ha Ha thanks I loved my silver kombi for 14 years and would have had it this time but the missus said no and chose the summer blue

Hi and welcome @trooutie any plans for the van, trips added extras?
Hi Peatey Plans for the van it takes over from my old one as the work horse for my flooring fitting business as well as my personal transport
in that role it carries my mountain bikes and biking mates around europe for holidays and the UK at weekends .
van is bog a standard startline and only extra is cruise control and I have no plans or available cash for upgrades yet .
and as I am 3 years away from retiring or semi retiring it is probably my last van and hoping for another 14 years of use like the last one .

The next thing I will do is make an led light for under the bumper to improve the terrible reversing light it has .

Ok folks.
  • Standard black or white stickers - £1.99 (as per forum shop).
  • Limited edition team colours - £2.25
  • 1 × sticker, 1 × SS T6 keyring - £10.00
Team Grey.
Team Red.
Team Yellow.
Team Blackberry.
Team Blue.
Team White.
Team Black.

PM:
Name.
Delivery address.
Contact Number.

Postage will be 1st class(£0.67)hardboard envelope posted 12hrs after receiving payment.
IMG_1198.jpg

Back