Team strange colour

Wow, that looks awesome.
Great idea too, so you can have the T6.1 front which I think looks better and keep the T6 interior which I think is better.
I guess it also means that it’s possible to have the Leighton LV-R conversion too, depending on the depth of your pockets obviously.

I thought it was Ascot Grey from the Instagram posts, but it looks totally different on here. It's very similar to my wife's Mini Cooper which Mini call :thumbsup: Emerald Grey, and I love that colour. The bonus being it stays looking clean in all weathers.

Looks absolutely delightful mate.
Cheers mate, it’s a Porsche colour called mode grey, it’s miles away from ascot photos don’t really do it justice, just need to lose the chrome off the grill now

Cheers mate, it’s a Porsche colour called mode grey, it’s miles away from ascot photos don’t really do it justice, just need to lose the chrome off the grill now

I agree. The Black really works on that colour.

Love that colour, and those wheels! That combo is spot on. Agreed about losing the chrome too

On Sunday travelling to Malvern, I saw a Transporter painted in a Polo Harlequin colour scheme - does that count?

Back