Team Sportline.

I want to adjust the coilovers and drop about 20 mm.
Is it as easy as jacking up taking the wheel off and making the adjustments with the tools supplied?

On my last T5 with coilovers I had vmaxxes and to adjust I just jacked up the van and used the ‘C’ spanner supplied to adjust the height. More of a ball ache was the damping adjustment which was done from above but had to remove the scuttle panel

After nearly 4 months of ownership I’m now using the Sportline for work as my daughter has sold the Peugeot Partner I was using. Today I’m starting the interior panel removal and get on with the dodomat installation ready for the Legend polypropylene panels to turn up.

And whilst on this thread realised I’ve not actually posted mine on here, how I’ve missed I really don’t know!!!

It’s a 66plate Sportline Kombi

* Current wheels Rotiform DTM’s staggered 20’s.
* SoLow’s at max height fitted by BM.
* Revo engine map and TVS Engineering DSG map carried out by BM.
* Ovano switch in rear for carrying all my work gear.

Been the best van I’ve ever had, and people never believe it’s over 5 years old with almost 70k miles! The maps are great, it doesn't hang around for a van!

View attachment 155196

View attachment 155197

View attachment 155198

View attachment 155199
Those wheels really does suits the van.. looks great. What tyres are you using front and back ?

Ok guys. Quick question. Picked up my Sportline from the Dealers nearly a year ago (2/12/22).
Still original and mileage atm is 3750.
Asking about Insurance valuations. Since Transporters are still holding money do I insure it for what I paid for it? More or less? Insured last year from new with Swinton for £480 fully comp. Had one quote so far from Howden (the new name for A-Plan) for £882.
Told Howden £53k value of what I paid for it but was wondering after what its actual value would be to insure??

Back