T6 Triple Bench Seat Covers?

hugh_b

Hi everyone,

I purchased a set of t6 seat covers for my Kombi from inka. (Inka manufacture the seat covers for VW).

The front captain seat covers fit perfectly however the rear triple bench seems like a complete no go. Everything seems far too tight and the "battons" intended to tuck in by the seat belt clips don't seem to line up with the gaps/metal brackets.

Can anyone advise if the T6 bench differs to the T5? I wonder if I have been sent the incorrect covers.

Also, does anyone have the original vw seat cover instructions or know of a link to them?

Thanks

Hi , I just got my refund via ebay after trying two different rear seat covers ordered from them . They told me that I have a left hand drive rear triple in a right hand drive van , sent out replacement of which top cover fitted well but lower still had seatbelt holes in wrong place.
Then told that they were baffled by my seat and that they were going to make up covers based on the photos I had supplied. That was a couple of weeks ago and no response from them since.
Keen to hear if there are actual differences in the rear triple benches for T6 .

Anyone suggest a good rear triple seat cover ? Kids are slowly trashing my lovely new triple bench.......

I bought genuine rear triple seat cover off ebay and its fits like a glove.

That seems to be in issue with mine also, they have asked me to send some photos which I have done but I think I may just buy the genuine ones to save more hassle.

Can you post the pics of the seats so we can see how they compare to ours ?

Had a phone call from Inka this evening , apologised & told me they are looking at the problem , will let me know once resolved . meantime I've been refunded so will wait a wee while & see.
So good follow up after all , hope they resolve the issue , upper was sound.

Had a phone call from Inka this evening , apologised & told me they are looking at the problem , will let me know once resolved . meantime I've been refunded so will wait a wee while & see.
So good follow up after all , hope they resolve the issue , upper was sound.
In the meantime it might be worth you looking at www.turtlecovers.co.uk

Andy @ inka has now sorted mine. Turns out VW T6 seats appear to be slightly different in terms of LHD and RHD. £100 delivered for perfectly fitting covers front and rear. (same as oem)

Good to know , said he would give me a phone once they had sorted the issue . Will give him a call .
Really nice covers if they fit.

Back