T6 Tdi Badge

Jamroller

2017 T32 Highline 150 DSG in Acapulco Blue
T6 Pro
I've seen some TDI badges with just the I in red some with D@I in red and others withTDI all in red anyone explain the difference

I haven’t got a clue mate all I know is there was one on mine when I asked for badge delete, all the others wasn’t on and now the tdi isn’t either ;)

The more red the faster they are:thumbsup:

That's actually true.
I think it's the higher the BHP, the more red letters you get, but then you just remove them all anyway, and it goes back to slow again. :whistle:

TDI=Slow and steady
TDI=Wannabe speedster middle lane driver
T
DI=Fast lane hogger
TDI=Van for sale because I've lost my licence

De-badged= Sleepless nights chopping and changing your mind on wheels.

Last edited:
None of which will be seen on a van from now on - VW now debadge as standard, bar the transporter badge!!

None of which will be seen on a van from now on - VW now debadge as standard, bar the transporter badge!!

:thumbsup: De-badged from the factory, that's cool. Maybe next they will stop sending them out on stilts, and give us more wheel options.

I can't help it, but I always assume a van with no TDI badge on is NOT a 204ps.

As a result of Bognor Motors revalation I will now be debaging my 150ps kombi,s TDI badge, just leaving Bluemotion badges front and rear.

I think TDI has become a swear word in the media and that's the reason for its removal

I ordered my 204 debadged from the factory. It still has the 4motion badges as these are part of the front grille, I can live with that

Back