Found T6 SWB HIghline Kombi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brindle

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi all, been looking for months but finally ready to pull the trigger. I’m looking for a van as close as possible to the following spec:

Must haves
DSG gearbox
SWB
Kombi with split fold rear seats
Air con
Cruise control
Full service history

Nice to haves
Parking sensors
2 x single front seats
Auto lights
Electric pack

anything else is a bonus, not expecting to find a van with all of the above but as close as possible would be great so I can modify from there.

looking at early T6 2016 / 2017

Ready to buy -West Midlands based

cheers

That's a lwb and looks well overpriced.
Have a look at this.
i have just put a deposit down a few days before on one.
if i had not i would have snapped this up.
reversing camera and heated seats to boot.
Used VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER T32 T6 LWB HIGHLINE DSG AUTOMATIC 150 BHP KOMBI 5 SEATER BEIGE NO VAT, BEIGE, 2.0, Combi Van, Cwmbran, Gwent | Avondale Motor Park

Thanks for that, looks like a great van, but it’s LWB and a more that I have in my budget. Thanks though.

Hi all, been looking for months but finally ready to pull the trigger. I’m looking for a van as close as possible to the following spec:

Must haves
DSG gearbox
SWB
Kombi with split fold rear seats
Air con
Cruise control
Full service history

Nice to haves
Parking sensors
2 x single front seats
Auto lights
Electric pack

anything else is a bonus, not expecting to find a van with all of the above but as close as possible would be great so I can modify from there.

looking at early T6 2016 / 2017

Ready to buy -West Midlands based

cheers
Edited to say would now consider a manual box at the right spec / price.

Edited to say would now consider a manual box at the right spec / price.

That's a good shout considering a manual, i too wanted an auto but i love my manual now, drives superb and i don't live in the city so no clutch pumping.
Also it will open up so much more choice for you.
I was looking for months and there was always something on the spec missing so when i saw my one with manual i decided to take it for a test drive and have not looked back.
Good luck in finding the one for you, you will know when its the right one, i did straight away even before i knew it was manual. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back