T6 Sunroof - Cornwall

Yogi

Hi,

Just fine tuning my options for a purchase of my new van and wondered if anyone had a factory fitted sunroof I could have a quick look at somewhere in Cornwall. Based in Truro

Probably going to get one as an option but I’d like to see one before I place an order if possible

Thanks

Last edited:
If you have intentions for a pop-top them might not be worth it?. Food for thought:thumbsup:

Hi,

Just fine tuning my options for a purchase of my new van and wondered if anyone had a factory fitted sunroof I could have a quick look at somewhere in Cornwall. Based in Truro

Probably going to get one as an option but I’d like to see one before I place an order if possible

Thanks
I'm in Dorset, so a bit far away. However, I will say that my sunroof has been a fantastic investment, and well worth the extra £500.00 ish. Mind, it's been almost non-stop sunshine since I took delivery in April, so that's helped. But even with the glass shut, the cab is a much more pleasant environment to be in. I thoroughly recommend a sunroof!

i would get one. I have one and like it. I’m in Truro in a few weeks.

Really sorry Yogi - my weekend went a bit pants and didn't stay still very long, so wasnt around. Apologies. Hope your decision is made, but if not I can take pics if that helps!

Hope you managed to get the weekend sorted out. As for our T6 and sunroof question then we are still looking and researching but all good at the moment

Regards

Yogi

Have you seen this: Sunroof Saturday
Ok, not all have a legit sunroof, and some may not be local to you but there is always the possibility of photos and a phone call.
Revive the thread and see if anyone new posts that maybe missed it before.

Back