T6 newbie ready to tour & snore!

VW_T6Campari

Foxyman
T6 Pro
F0E1F9BA-7090-45E6-B1D0-D5EBCDCD2E8C.jpegHi all. My wife and I purchased our first campervan last month (T6, 16 plate, new conversion) and looking forward to next Spring to explore the UK. Had a few issues so far with battery draining, immobiliser, buying accessories etc but all good so far. Our first day out will be round the corner from us at Wicksteed Park, Kettering so the wife can laugh at me attempting to put up the awning! Have booked a handful of places no more than an hour away for next year. Any other dub owners nearby?

Welcome! Nice van too. The first awning build is the most difficult. Little tip, don’t put it up when you’re hungry, tired, thirsty and it’s 30 degrees C like I did. ;)

There’s a Herts, Beds and Bucks meet-up group that’s not too far away from you and you’d be welcome to join us.

We try and meet at a pub in Bucks every now and again.

Enjoy!

Ha ha, I’m always hungry, tired and thirsty!
Welcome to the forum. Our summer camp will be nice and close for you

Welcome to the forum. Our summer camp will be nice and close for you

Just checked it out, looks good. We will seriously consider booking once we get other dates sorted. Thanks for thinking about us.

Problem is, there’s about 70 vans with loads of good ideas and things you’ll ‘need’ for your van, so it’ll end up costing! ;)

Back