T6 meet

Do one mate, it won't happen unless people come up with a plan, pick a convenient place and time and see what interest there is
If you call them they will come ;)

We could call it the ST6 club. The S could stand for Shropshire or Sabotage, depending on the reply to my sabotaging. ;)

I was thinking where would be central for everyone..but I dont know where you all are? A mates just opened a new garage in macclesfield so might be an oportunity to meet there whilst promoting his business? Im sure they would put on some bacon butties etc.
See what you think..Im not sure which section to put this in?
His company is csg automotive macclesfield..just google it.
Jay

I was thinking where would be central for everyone..but I dont know where you all are? A mates just opened a new garage in macclesfield so might be an oportunity to meet there whilst promoting his business? Im sure they would put on some bacon butties etc.
See what you think..Im not sure which section to put this in?
His company is csg automotive macclesfield..just google it.
Jay

I hope has hasnt got 6 fingers!

National trust is always a gd place, plenty of parking.. other things to do if ppl spend a day on site and grub on hand.

Last edited:
My mates happy to provide the venue and cook up some bacon/sausage butties if we can get some numbers and a suitable date?

Any other thoughts on meeting point closer to others. We could do with sa map pinpointing members areas?

Back