T6 Kombi Issues

Wato

Hi All
Just had egr valve done on our 204 kombi and after multiple issues with windows rattling rear door door seals corroded finally decided to contact customer services
Couldn’t believe response , they were going to ask local van centre to pick up support and give me an extended warranty
This of course never happened but trying to emphasise it wasn’t the van centres problem it was volkswagons and poor workmanship putting this thing together
Appalling outcome

As yet still nothing from VW, will keep you all updated should I get a response. From what I have read all these are common issues with T6s
Hopefully VW will step up and acknowledge they have a problem and get us all back enjoying their vehicles!!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Basically had a reply from VW and still only offering a free service for all the issues we have had with our 6
I am considering taking this further as I am really unhappy with there approach to dealing with what are serious problems, and judging by some of the forums and issues people are having would like to put together a case to take back to them and maybe then they will take us all seriously and address these problems.
If we had bought cheap it maybe this is what we should expect. Im in for the thick end of 45k
If any of you would like pass on details of faults I will gladly start the ball rolling.

Chris

I tend to agree ours was 41k new and been back for two leaking windows, really really sqeeky drivers seat, (it came back with a dent! and a even more sqeeky seat). I fixed the leaking roof bars.

Last week in the lakes one of the rear seat belts locked up (good job only two kids) and the sliding door does not unlock so it's going back again next week.

I can live with these, although shouldn't have too at this price, but I worry about ergs etc and when it's our of warranty......

Back