Sold t6 front grills and foglight surrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
here we have a complete front end grills, trims and fog light surrounds from my 66 plate t6 transporter all in very good condition.

this would be a ideal purchase if you are planning on getting your front end grill and plastics painted gloss black or carbon dipped, as you can send them off to the body shop get them done then fit , no down time of your t6, and then you can sell your old units on like I'm doing.

all the trim and grill parts are included in the sale , the bottom trims have the factory holes for parking sensors.
there are 3 small trims included in the sale that are not in the photo

collection in person would be preferred sy11 area but can post at buyers cost.
£165 collected

t6 front end.jpg

t6 front.jpg

This may seem like a daft question, but as it was pointed out earlier, it's not a daft question if you don't know the answer... but what have you replaced all the front end with?

He bought some new ones to colour code.. these are the orginals that have been swaped out upon colour completion.

I'm not surprised they sold so quickly. I imagine knowing VW that the cost of all those parts new would be pretty high.
Nice one.

I'm not surprised they sold so quickly. I imagine knowing VW that the cost of all those parts new would be pretty high.
Nice one.
I dread to think what they are new from vw ,
Looks like a vehicle salvage firm has bought them to repair a t6.
More pennies in the bank for the next van mod ;)

I thought about having them myself, and when the next T6 goes in to my bodyshop for Blacking, i'd of had them done too, and sold them on an exchange basis, but i'm busy enough without having to deal with even more work.

I thought about having them myself, and when the next T6 goes in to my bodyshop for Blacking, i'd of had them done too, and sold them on an exchange basis, but i'm busy enough without having to deal with even more work.
I was thinking of getting them painted gloss black then selling but got to much vw stuff lying around and saves the ear ache off the mrs

I’m contemplating carbon skinned along with the sportline black gloss bits but not sure if it will be too much.

Not a fan of dipping to be honest but do you have any pics?

No mate waiting for billstein to sort them selves out and get the struts. You’ve reminded me to chase it actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back