T6 Aircraft Style Seating

Discussion in 'Interiors, Seating, Lining' started by Curly59, 14 Feb 2020 at 22:00.

1. Curly59

Curly59 New Member

Map
    Hi All.
    As this my first post, always good to start with a question!!
    I'm considering a T6 to help resolve a problem. Due to a medical condition a passenger in the 1st row of seat needs to keep their legs and feet elevated for travelling longer diatances.

So I'm wondering if there is a solution available OEM or third party similar to the image below. Not so sophisticated but gives the concept. Something I hope would fit in the standard rail system

I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction to a solution.

Thanks in advance
    Steve

aircraft_seat.jpg

2. The Bear78

The Bear78 Member VIP Member

Is that not a Mercedes Viano? They certainly have very luxurious seating in the Avantgarde spec and if you haven't purchased yet they may be worth a look?

Last edited: 15 Feb 2020 at 13:03
  3. Fish

Fish Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    VW T offer a business class model, @VWVC had a rear bench seat once.. might be worth asking him if he is able to obtain on.. I suspect it will be direct from German Ebay..type..very rare OEM seats.

4. Curly59

Curly59 New Member

Map
    Yes think its an image from Merc V Class "exclusive" 93k !!!!!

Have seen seats in some Japanese imports, was hoping that a forum member would have heard of custom supplier

Cheers.