T6 4motion Rib Bed

CSW

Hi just purchased a 2016 t6 4motion and will be looking at installing a 120 rib bed any tips on installation would be appreciated

Mine is not a 4-motion but did my Rib bed (112cm) fitting on a 16reg 150 Highline. Used the Kiravan fitting bar as it was certified crash tested and was made to fit the chassis.
Instructions were clear but it still took a bit of working out to clear any obstructions below. But it went in fine and solid. Came with all the bolts and a really heavy additional cross member .

Speak to Kiravans for some advice on a 4-motion.
IMG_20180210_094911_01.jpg IMG_20180210_161438_01.jpg

Mine is not a 4-motion but did my Rib bed (112cm) fitting on a 16reg 150 Highline. Used the Kiravan fitting bar as it was certified crash tested and was made to fit the chassis.
Instructions were clear but it still took a bit of working out to clear any obstructions below. But it went in fine and solid. Came with all the bolts and a really heavy additional cross member .

Speak to Kiravans for some advice on a 4-motion.
View attachment 20684 View attachment 20685
Just fitted the RIB bed from Kiravans in mine. Now looking to find the kitchen units, looking at the photos, have you got the EVO units? If so did you fit them yourself?

Just fitted the RIB bed from Kiravans in mine. Now looking to find the kitchen units, looking at the photos, have you got the EVO units? If so did you fit them yourself?
Yes @Nick-C they are the EVO units, yes I did a full van to camper conversion. Never done it before but it was fairly straightforward. The Evo kit was very well laid out and with good instructions. The only additional tool I needed was a nylon hammer for all the banding, which takes a while but worth doing right.

Got my van in Sept, had it converted by Dec doing it in evenings and weekends. The only delay was waiting for the RIB seat that did not arrive from France till Feb.

Would rate the EVO units, I had a trip down to their workshop in Poole to pick mine up after seeing them at BusFest.

The pic is one of the set I sent off to DVLA to get it reclassified as a campervan.
IMG_20180217_162526_01.jpg

Yes @Nick-C they are the EVO units, yes I did a full van to camper conversion. Never done it before but it was fairly straightforward. The Evo kit was very well laid out and with good instructions. The only additional tool I needed was a nylon hammer for all the banding, which takes a while but worth doing right.

Got my van in Sept, had it converted by Dec doing it in evenings and weekends. The only delay was waiting for the RIB seat that did not arrive from France till Feb.

Would rate the EVO units, I had a trip down to their workshop in Poole to pick mine up after seeing them at BusFest.

The pic is one of the set I sent off to DVLA to get it reclassified as a campervan.
View attachment 20695
Cheers for the info, just looking at ordering mine but I want the radius tambour unit behind the drivers seat and the chest type freezer (need to try and get a mountain bike in behind the seats). I think the one I am looking at is called the EVO 5.4 pro. Very expensive so still looking round to see if I can find an alternative, if I don’t i will order the EVO ones at the end of the week! Thanks

Back