T6.1 Runlock

solutionz

T6 Pro
RunLock VW - analog ignition lock
Electronic circuit for secured, continuous engine operation when the key is removed, with the possibility of locking the vehicle with the radio key.
Required to ensure the supply of electrical systems in authority vehicles.

Has anyone installed this, or an alternative? (CANM8 supports T6 but not T6.1).

The instructions are a bit confusing as to how it operates, particularly the; "For safety reason, after deactivation of RunLock engine is always stopped, because car is only checking original key by starting."

I'm expecting to be able to start the van, push the runlock button the remove the key and lock the van while the van keeps running. Then when I unlock the van again I should be able to put the key back in the ignition and drive off without re-starting it?

Without putting the key back in the ignition I'd expect the van to automatically stop running after taking it out of Park or touch a pedal; but I think this is saying it's only kill the van after it moves?

1664197277538.png

Attachments

• 339VW06.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
can imagine the advantages, but isn't it illegal to leave the vehicle running and unattended?

can imagine the advantages, but isn't it illegal to leave the vehicle running and unattended?
No, we have runlock on emergency vehicles …. Very handy and have also wanted to know if it’s possible to install on a T6.1 myself.

@solutionz if you haven't found a source already there are full dealer level manuals available at https://cardiagn.com/ . you may have to type the URL in manually and then work your way through to the required Volkswagen model etc.
There may be more info there for you including complete wiring diagrams.

Back