For Sale T6.1 OEM Instrument Cluster / Dials & Trim

chappers0987

VIP Member
T6 Pro
For sale original T6.1 OEM trim and dials as i had them replaced with a digital dash.

Removed from my March 2022 T6.1 Highline when van only had delivery miles on it.

Open to sensible offers and happy to post at purchasers costs.

tempImagedv0hma.png

tempImageTSZZZ5.png

tempImageKO9N50.png

tempImagee8fi8m.png

tempImageM0xlkw.png

tempImagemtofvj.png

tempImagerKrpGj.png

tempImageXPoHiq.png

tempImagePe9wnj.png

sorry to spoil your sale but it's impossible to use this second hand cluster in another t6.1
how i now? i bought one from this forum and the garage couldn't make it work, vw (odis) prevents this.
you can only code a brand new cluster into another vehicle.

sorry to spoil your sale but it's impossible to use this second hand cluster in another t6.1
how i now? i bought one from this forum and the garage couldn't make it work, vw (odis) prevents this.
you can only code a brand new cluster into another vehicle.
Thanks for the heads up. Which garage confirmed it was not possible?

Not that i don't believe you but its always good to get a second opinion @Dav-Tec are you able to confirm either way?

Thanks for the heads up. Which garage confirmed it was not possible?

Not that i don't believe you but its always good to get a second opinion @Dav-Tec are you able to confirm either way?
hi,
i'm from belgium so i don't think the garage is usefull info for you. what i can confirm is that we (i stood beside them during the process) swapped the clusters and tried to code them via ODIS. we got a fault because the VIN nrs didn't match. if the vin nr is epmty it can be coded, if it exists it wouldn't allow it.
if your garage however can do it, i'm more than happy to receive the procedure :)
greetings
leo
ps: i adjusted my wheel circ. and can't revert to normal, that's why i needed a new cluster to reset everything to factory settings.

Really happy
I've got the digital dash next on my wish list, are you happy with it?
really happy with it, it’s a shame though that it doesn’t integrate with Waze so you have to use the factory nav if you want to display it in the instrument cluster

Really happy

really happy with it, it’s a shame though that it doesn’t integrate with Waze so you have to use the factory nav if you want to display it in the instrument cluster
That's upsetting, will it display the maps app on my android do you think?

AFAIK it will only give basic arrows/roundabout exit in the cluster using Apple Maps, waze and google show nothing

Really happy

I don’t think there is any car on the market with this feature yet?

Back