T6.1 Manual Gear Knob

Weeman

T6 Pro
Has anyone changed their T6.1 manual gear knob? The standard one looks terrible. Wll a T6 gear knob fit?
Any info would be appreciated, I have done a search on the forum but can't see any answers.

Thanks

I bought one from ebay from a German supplier, I will post the link later, its a great fit and you can choose to have the shift pattern illuminated. Not cheap, about £100 in total but includes a gaiter as well.

20221214_132024~2.jpg

This looks like them for T6

T6.1

T6.1
Excellent, works out a bit cheaper buying direct but do you incur extra charges as it’s UK from Germany, genuinely unsure I went through checkout and total was around 95€ inc delivery/taxes .

I bought one from ebay from a German supplier, I will post the link later, its a great fit and you can choose to have the shift pattern illuminated. Not cheap, about £100 in total but includes a gaiter as well.

View attachment 184408
After searching the interweb this seems to be the only option available, as you say not cheap but does look so much better than the original. Was it easy to fit?

Excellent, works out a bit cheaper buying direct but do you incur extra charges as it’s UK from Germany, genuinely unsure I went through checkout and total was around 95€ inc delivery/taxes .
Answered my own question bought one from the website on Thursday (thanks for link @Pewt ) delivered Monday from Germany. All VAT , Postage etc included at purchase point . Grand total £88.68 delivered good saving compared to the EBay listing

Last edited:

T6.1
Thank you @Pewt I've ordered one off your link.

John.

Was it easy enough to fit Did you have to cut the original lift collar like in the video on the website?

Dead simple, no cutting, hardest part is running the wires up to an ignition feed

Was it easy enough to fit Did you have to cut the original lift collar like in the video on the website?

It was easy to fit. The original collar is pressed on, I think I just twisted it with pliers and it came off.

I’ve fitted the new gear lever to my T6.1 but the yellow clips that sit in the plastic console that hold the gear lever leather cover in have gone missing, does anyone know where I can get these clips from.

John.

They'll no doubt be floating around underneath the shifter linkage, I guess it depends on how brave you are dismantling the centre trim. It can be done in about an hour if you fancy a challenge!

Back