Sold T6.1 LWB Camper

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale or Swap for SWB

Platinum Wave conversion on a T6.1 LWB high line DSG
Reg new on 9th December 2021 conversion completed by platinum wave in June 2022 just 3500 miles from new and still under warranty, condition is pretty much as new.
we are only selling as it is too long for our garage so we have decided to look for a SWB

Message me for more details, we are near Malvern Worcestershire

Sorry for lack of info and response, had a very hectic time since post on here, we have hopefully now found a new swb for build and delivery in may so will put our existing van on brokerage next week with the dealer we bought it from, I will then post dealers details.
michael

Last edited:
Hi Wills, I’m not much of a salesman but if you want more info pm me and I will oblige
michael
I think they are trying to highlight that you have missed out some vital information that will help with your advert.

Lots of potential customers on here, but they will need a rough idea of price plus details of the conversion and interior images are a must in my opinion.

Not criticism, just trying to help you make a sale!

Last edited:
For Sale or Swap for SWB

Platinum Wave conversion on a T6.1 LWB high line DSG
Reg new on 9th December 2021 conversion completed by platinum wave in June 2022 just 3500 miles from new and still under warranty, condition is pretty much as new.
we are only selling as it is too long for our garage so we have decided to look for a SWB

Message me for more details, we are near Malvern Worcestershire

View attachment 186577
Have you got some more details please, spec, more pics and more importantly a price.
All the best.

I’d say you need to provide more details, pictures and price. There are a lot of scams and scammers out there. This forum is probably a good place to sell if you can.
On a separate note, why not keep it and don’t worry about it fitting in the garage. Maybe swap later if you still want to.
Or extend the Garage ? Cost of this may be less that what you could lose on the change.
Just some ideas to help. Good luck anyway

Ad lacks key info mate. Update it with the necessary and you’ll have less repetition from people asking for more info.

Reactions: Bav
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back