For Sale T6.1 Led Load Area Lights.

Sean_uk03

VCDS User
VIP Member
Hi all,

2 x Genuine VW LED load area lights for sale, removed from a brand spankin new T6.1

These are a straight swap for your old incandescent lights and are alot brighter too.
Only difference is these no longer have the switch on them so they only come on when the doors are opened.

I have a few pairs available.

£40 a pair delivered

4868EACE-F638-4022-B581-C1DA2A7BE77A.jpeg

1769C2B6-BF85-4BF1-AF12-E4EC80690902.jpeg

266BB337-8538-41F9-917F-95F011A3555D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all,

2 x Genuine VW LED load area lights for sale, removed from a brand spankin new T6.1

These are a straight swap for your old incandescent lights and are alot brighter too.
Only difference is these no longer have the switch on them so they only come on when the doors are opened.

I have a few pairs available.

£40 a pair delivered

View attachment 58958

View attachment 58968

View attachment 58969
Hi If you have a pair left I will take them please, Thanks

If you've still got some please PM me as I'll have a pair thanks

Thanks for sending out the led lights there are a great improvement.
If anyone is unsure how to get the lights out all you do is push one end in(there is a spring clip on one end)and pull the light down and it will then come out, then the cable plug has a clip you push in to release the plug.

Thanks for the lights and they are def a lot better than the stock ones and look great Thanks

Thanks for sending out the led lights there are a great improvement.
If anyone is unsure how to get the lights out all you do is push one end in(there is a spring clip on one end)and pull the light down and it will then come out, then the cable plug has a clip you push in to release the plug.

Thanks for the lights and they are def a lot better than the stock ones and look great Thanks

No problem guys, glad you got them safely :D

Back