Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
T6.1 17’ Wheels and tyres for sale

hello everyone
Relisted as price reduced

have bought a 6.1 and it had these 17” wheels and tyres on, I changed them for Sportlines so not needed, tyres are 255/55/17

wheels and tyres have travelled no more than 3k miles, 1 of the tyres was replaced due to puncture less than 400 miles ago

Wheels are in Dorset at the moment but can get to Hampshire

£400 (offers)

0967F64A-9EB0-435C-83CD-4B22B50D78B0.jpeg

Last edited:
T6.1 Wheels and tyres for sale

hello everyone
Relisted as price reduced
have bought a 6.1 and it had these wheels and tyres on, I changed them for Sportlines so not needed

wheels and tyres have travelled no more than 3k miles, 1 of the tyres was replaced due to puncture less than 400 miles ago

Wheels are in Dorset at the moment but can get to Hampshire

£400 (offers)

View attachment 111129
What size are the wheels and tyres? This might help with your sale :thumbsup:

I will need to go to where they are stored to put all
Those details, I’m sure if someone nearby wants them they would want to check them
First, I just want rid of them

T6ARF

Managed to see on the image that the tyres are 255/55/17 extra load

Are you interested in them or just educating me
Lol

They look a good wheel and tyre package at a good price to be fair. Your original picture is good, but I just can’t make out the tyre side wall and details? Are all the tyres the same.... Continental?

I’m not interested myself, although they look a good package at a bargain price.... I’m just trying to help you with your sale by providing the details that everybody will want to know?

Like @T6ARF said: good wheels and tyres for the price! And, like he also said, the extra details does help the sale! I couldn’t make out the size and rating from the pic either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back