Found T32 STEEL WHEEL (SPARE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pezzas

T6 Pro
Hi all,

I'm hoping one of you lovely people can sell me one of your steel T32 wheels with tyre.

My spare got nicked a while ago so would like a replacement:(

Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

P.s. I'm from south Birmingham so local would be good unless delivery can be arranged?

whats the difference between a t30 and a t32 spare? i have 4 factory steels i'm gonna sell at some stage, all the same as the spare on my t30

whats the difference between a t30 and a t32 spare? i have 4 factory steels i'm gonna sell at some stage, all the same as the spare on my t30
@peskycoots I've just checked the July 2016 brochure and the only steels are 16" so perhaps they are load rated up to and including the T32. However, if you check your rims load rating to confirm that before offering them for the T32 :thumbsup::).

There are two types of steel wheels available, one is load rated for a T32 and one is not so unless the wheel comes from a T32 it will not be suitable for one

From memory, the 16" wheels have smaller holes design, and more of them than the '32 17" steel...

Hello again guys,

Another nudge to see if anyone is willing to sell me a single 17" steel with tyre - Ideally an unused spare - If you are just let me know a price and we can hopefully do a deal!

Hello again guys,

Another nudge to see if anyone is willing to sell me a single 17" steel with tyre - Ideally an unused spare - If you are just let me know a price and we can hopefully do a deal!

Pezzas are you still looking for a 17" unused spare ? load rated to 950kg will come with cargo vector 2 m&s so all weather tyre which aren't cheap

Cheers
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back