T28 Uprate

JAC13

VIP Member
Evening all. I was looking for some advice to see if its worth me paying for an uprate to my T28. I have recently installed some T32 suspension which I purchased from CRS, the reason being I was sagging on the rear as its fully converted and I needed the clearance as im running 235/55/18 Comfosser A/Ts. everything is now spot on.
I have been in touch with SV Tech who have said the front will have to stay the same weight as its not been reinforced, but the rear can go from 1550kg to 1750kg, so will give me 200kg more to play with. overall GTW will stay the same @4900kg
Any thoughts guys!.

Well thats just it I need to get it weighed as it is with our normal camping stuff to see what I am left with, I am constantly worried about being over as the mrs keeps adding to our needs!!! Also considering getting a tow bar to fit 3 bikes or take paddle boards.

Just thinking out loud!!

Weird, my T28 was uprated by them to 1675 on each axle.

They offered 3300kg, but I stuck with 3200 for future ease to keep it in mind with regular models.

Yeh that is strange, what suspension did you put on then.

I believe my front was a t30 shock with a T32 spring as the t32 has different fitments. maybe thats why they wouldnt up the front.

Yeh that is strange, what suspension did you put on then.

I believe my front was a t30 shock with a T32 spring as the t32 has different fitments. maybe thats why they wouldnt up the front.
Mine is on Bilstein B14 Komforts. I just sent them the certification for the kit / springs.

I assume you’re on OEM dampers and have only changed the spring on the front, and the rear is spring and damper? That probably explains it tbh.

Back