Suspension - Oxford

Tgooch

Hi, I’m looking for someone to lower my T6 around Oxford but struggling at the moment. Any contacts anyone?

Hi, I’m looking for someone to lower my T6 around Oxford but struggling at the moment. Any contacts anyone?
We arent on your doorstep Tim but we have more experience on these vehicles than most do .
Maybe send me a message with your requirements and ill put some ideas together . ?

We can also freight the right stuff to you and you can get a local garage to fit , we offer assistance and tips to make the job easier

On something so important as suspension I'd take the attitude that a journey that takes a couple of hours to a company that understands the T6 and has a vast experience of it is better than going to a local garage that might not.
And you get to enjoy the journey home!

I took biscuits and they supplied the kettle and tea bags. They grafted on the van, i kept everyone in brews.

It worked well, really friendly bunch of people very knowledgeable about suspension.

On something so important as suspension I'd take the attitude that a journey that takes a couple of hours to a company that understands the T6 and has a vast experience of it is better than going to a local garage that might not.
Exactly this! If I were doing it again, I’d do this.

Too true

We are down in Bognor. We offer only the very best suspension setups from Eibach, Bilstein, KW, ST, Solow, H&R and Projekt Monotube .

Full hunter alignment with every fitment (essential with any suspension work).

We have demo vehicles so you can try before you buy and not just take our word for it . Give us a call before you commit. Right advice first time. We are forever removing other suspension where customer have received the wrong advice and didn’t test drive the suspension first.
You can spend the day at the seaside in one of our brand new T6.1 courtesy vans whilst we transform your drive.

Last edited:
Back