Supreme Conversions - Telford

ellyp81

T6 Pro
Hi

I would like to recommend a business that 2 of my mates are running.

They are both ex VAG technicians with a combined 30 years experience
They can Service, Repair or full convert your van to you requirements, and they treat every van like its their own. Both have a passion for the VW scene and know the vans inside out

Please get in touch for any work needed

Supreme Conversions
supremeconversions.co.uk
@supreme_conversions

Unit 1 Cpmmercial Way, Oakengates, Telford

07359 513466

Supremeconversions@gmail.com

Hi

I would like to recommend a business that 2 of my mates are running.

They are both ex VAG technicians with a combined 30 years experience
They can Service, Repair or full convert your van to you requirements, and they treat every van like its their own. Both have a passion for the VW scene and know the vans inside out

Please get in touch for any work needed

Supreme Conversions
supremeconversions.co.uk
@supreme_conversions

Unit 1 Cpmmercial Way, Oakengates, Telford

07359 513466

Supremeconversions@gmail.com

Yes, I'll second the recommendation for Supreme Conversion in Oakengates, Shropshire.
They've recently installed a full set of 5 x camper windows to my T6.1 panel van.
They both communicated and carried out the work with a passion that only comes with confidence and knowledge.
A great overall price & value also...
Thank you Ian & Jon

Yes, I'll second the recommendation for Supreme Conversion in Oakengates, Shropshire.
They've recently installed a full set of 5 x camper windows to my T6.1 panel van.
They both communicated and carried out the work with a passion that only comes with confidence and knowledge.
A great overall price & value also...
Thank you Ian & Jon
Cheers for the kinds words. I’ll pass this on to the lads. I saw pictures of the van, looks tidy

Back