Sun Shade Material

Looking for the material used in the stick on car sunshades I.e. the black mesh stuff you can see through.

Looking for the material used in the stick on car sunshades I.e. the black mesh stuff you can see through.
The small dots that are printed on the glass near to the rear-view mirror mount?

Sorry not very clear...I'm looking for material like that in the picture

Hi Kwp0906
Did you get anywhere with finding the mesh material?. I'm looking for see through sun shades to place on front windscreen when parked up so I can see out and have shade.

Hi Kwp0906
Did you get anywhere with finding the mesh material?. I'm looking for see through sun shades to place on front windscreen when parked up so I can see out and have shade.

This might do - midge net, mosquito net, noseeum mesh, black, nylon, strong, insect protection, | Profabrics
(Hope the highlighted in blue link works, not sure if I have posted this correctly)

INSECT MIDGE NET FINE
MM34-BLACK
Soft and finely woven nylon mesh for protection against midges and mosquito's. With approximately 1200 holes per square inch this provides excellent protection. For such a fine mesh this is surprisingly robust and is suitable for a wide variety of uses. Midge net is also sometimes known as Mosquito net or Noseeum mesh.
Uses: Anywhere protection is required from Insects including, over beds, windows, hammocks, tents, gazebo's and bee keeping, fly masks for horses.
Roll Width: 150cm
Approx. weight: 36gsm (grammes per square metre)
£3.00
+ VAT Per Metre

Hi Kwp0906
Unfortunately no, I didn't find anything suitable

Hi Kwp0906
We have a Thule Sun Blocker that slides into the awning, maybe something like that adapted (add an awning rail to a roof crossbar perhaps)
IMG_0620.jpeg

Back