Storage/Utility Tent

Cheers all.

Was looking at the decathlon one earlier and the vango one above looks good but possibly a little too big of a footprint.

Looking at these two as well;

Screenshot_20210621-183430_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20210621-183450_Samsung Internet.jpg

The regatta being the cheapest I've found so far (in amazon sale too).

I picked one of these up from Go Outdoors. Only £69 and surprisingly wind proof. It is about 3m diameter and 2m tall, just using it to store stuff while taking the van out for the dayA9C2ED2A-AC93-403A-9761-5316416EE7DB.jpeg

I started this thread and eventually concluded that I would be better off just using a tent that I already owned BUT we were in a Decathlon store a while ago and one of these pop up tents caught my eye (and which somebody else here on T6F had also recommended): 2 seconds EASY 2 Tent - 2 people.

So far we have only put it up in the garden but it's really easy to put up and take down again once you get the knack (see video in the link - it really is that simple!). It's supposedly waterproof to 2000hh which should be enough and hopefully it will do the job. As a keen camper with for a lot of years experience, I'm very fussy about my tents and don't think I would want to sleep in it in a storm but as a storage / utility tent it should be OK, particularly as most of the stuff kept in it will be in plastic boxes anyway. Each to their own, but i'm also glad it doesn't look like a fabric turd tardis.
Turd Tardis :rofl:

Back