Startline Bumper Conversion.

DanielSmith

Hello lads and lasses

Brand new to the forum so please go easy.

I think this thread has been done before but any info would be great.

I have recently purchased a 66 plate t6. T30. It’s a basic panel van at the minute. I have had a bench fitted and the bulkhead removed. The next thing is to get a sporty looking spoiler and tailgate etc. Before the whole thing gets wrapped, lined windows fitted etc. I have stumbled on a slight problem as I weren’t aware the the basic startline bumper can’t have a splitter fitted as it’s all one price. I think I now have to buy a full trendline bumper. Think it’s about 3-4 parts. The thing is I can’t find them
Anywhere. Could some body please point me in the right direction in terms of a list of all parts I need and where I can buy them from.

Many thanks in advance folks. Dan.

Hi @DanielSmith, there is quite a few threads relating to this subject already. If you type "startline bumper" into the search box in the top left corner of the screen, it'll ping up quite a few places for you to gather what you need.
Good Luck with the front end transplant.

I'm getting prepped for a full bumper change at the weekend. Is there anything I need to consider when attaching the rear parking sensors?
The bumper is drilled, just wondering if there was something strange I need to consider?

I'm getting prepped for a full bumper change at the weekend. Is there anything I need to consider when attaching the rear parking sensors?
The bumper is drilled, just wondering if there was something strange I need to consider?
Not that I recall. The only issue I had was that the sensor brackets were different (it looks like VW changed sensor sizes, so when I came to buy new brackets, I was automatically sold the newer, larger brackets).
Good luck.

Thanks for that one @Ads_Essex , that's the sort of thing I was looking for. Will wait till the weekend to check against the fitted ones.
Thanks bud.

Back