Sportline spoilers

Kev

T6 Pro
im after a rear spoiler genuine VW, also thinking of front sportline spoiler, anyone know best place and best price for them?

Hi @Kev , try vanstyle, it depends where you're based as they fit everything for free aswell, they can also paint and colour code for an extra charge

Hi @Kev , try vanstyle, it depends where you're based as they fit everything for free aswell, they can also paint and colour code for an extra charge

Thanks, I have my local body shop guy who will paint and fit, had bad ex
Efeince with colours not matching in the past! It's also a pearl oryx white paint so needs to be right.. Will look at them for supply only though thanks...

I've just looked at vanstyles website........the tailgate spoilers all look pretty much the same......apart from some are abs and some are grp? Anyone got any advice.......is it a safer bet to just pay a bit more and buy genuine???????

As above. Delivery is not the fastest but genuine vw at a good price

Reactions: Kev
Genuine VW rear spoiler. Best news the dealer threw it in colour coded for free to help influence me to order before the end of the month (that was September). Just got another 10 -12 weeks to wait and see what it looks like

Back