Sportline seat covers

Alan Croft

VIP Member
T6 Pro
hi all,

Have got some cheap generic seatcovers on at the minute which are a crap fit but do the job. Was thinking of getting some sportline ones but wondered if the material makes your back sweat? Any advice on good quality fitted covers that don't give you that nice damp feeling when you get out but still protect the seats would be appreciated

Cheers

Alan

hi all,

Have got some cheap generic seatcovers on at the minute which are a crap fit but do the job. Was thinking of getting some sportline ones but wondered if the material makes your back sweat? Any advice on good quality fitted covers that don't give you that nice damp feeling when you get out but still protect the seats would be appreciated

Cheers

Alan
Hi Alan

I have the sportline covers very smart although it's not a sportline but I bought the mats first (accidentally) so might aswell match! Don't use the van daily but quite a few miles at the weekends and covers good quality and have not noticed any abnormal sweating :)

Kind Regards

Nick

Thanks Nick,

Mine isn't a sportline but the covers look a better fitting than the standard ones.

Might hang on till we see some fitted :) they are quite pricey though.

Cheers

Alan

Back