Sportline front or not

Kev

T6 Pro
black bighline that will have rear sportline spoiler on, I've always said I wasn't keen on the front at all, but it's growing on me quite a lot. I'm having a ceramic coating put on the van and need to decide sooner than later if I want the sportline front end so it's done before the coating. My t5.1 had sportline front and rear and I always said I wanted to go a different route this time. The van will be lowered on b14's pretty much all the way down and I have brought some sportline alloys, (not doing so good on the non sportline look so far) What's people's thoughts? Will the front be too low?

black bighline that will have rear sportline spoiler on, I've always said I wasn't keen on the front at all, but it's growing on me quite a lot. I'm having a ceramic coating put on the van and need to decide sooner than later if I want the sportline front end so it's done before the coating. My t5.1 had sportline front and rear and I always said I wanted to go a different route this time. The van will be lowered on b14's pretty much all the way down and I have brought some sportline alloys, (not doing so good on the non sportline look so far) What's people's thoughts? Will the front be too low?

The sportline front lip on the t5.1 and 56 are no lower that the standard bumper as they both sit pretty flush with the splash shield. They just square off and stick out more.

Reactions: Kev
IMG_6475.JPG
The sportline front lip on the t5.1 and 56 are no lower that the standard bumper as they both sit pretty flush with the splash shield. They just square off and stick out more.
This is what mine looks like.20" wheels and lowered 50mm

Back