Some @£$@ has stolen my key...

My significant other is in the force and she says the bulk of breakins she hears about or sees are windows, patio doors and recently bi-fold doors popped off their tracks. Very rare that a door is the way in, except where people go to bed at night and leave it unlocked.

I just saw this on Carparts4less site, I somehow doubt it’s legal!
The only way I can see that it might not be legal would be if it was an offensive weapon. So, what's an offensive weapon???
The CPS say an offensive weapon is "any article made or adapted for use to cause injury to the person, or intended by the person having it with him for such use".

"It's not made or adapted to cause injury, your honour, it's just a security device so far as I could see. And I only ever thought of it as a security device, it never even crossed my mind that you could hurt somebody with it, I never intended to hurt anybody, on my baby's life."

Case dismissed.

Reactions: DXX
The only way I can see that it might not be legal would be if it was an offensive weapon. So, what's an offensive weapon???
The CPS say an offensive weapon is "any article made or adapted for use to cause injury to the person, or intended by the person having it with him for such use".

"It's not made or adapted to cause injury, your honour, it's just a security device so far as I could see. And I only ever thought of it as a security device, it never even crossed my mind that you could hurt somebody with it, I never intended to hurt anybody, on my baby's life."

Case dismissed.
A mate of mine who’s a cuntstable said carry a maglite preferably 4 D cells and above

A mate of mine who’s a cuntstable said carry a maglite preferably 4 D cells and above
They’re pretty useless as torch so I alway thought of them as a cosh anyway.
The hours I’ve wasted repairing those bloody things, Yanks love them.

They’re pretty useless as torch so I alway thought of them as a cosh anyway.
The hours I’ve wasted repairing those bloody things, Yanks love them.
I have a 6 D cell one but old tech with its filament lamp.

I have a 6 D cell one but old tech with its filament lamp.
Yes, a friend told me that if you hit a miscreant round the head with one of those the filament often breaks, which would be very inconvenient, if true. :rolleyes:

I guess I should try an led upgrade :)
I’m tempted by the thought of a modified gas ram from an office chair installed under the drivers seat. Miscreant would get the point if you catch my drift …..

Back