Smev 9222

Tomo02

Hi
I’m hoping I’ve posted this in the right place. I’ve searching the forum and couldn’t find anything on this.

So I have a T6 with a CamperKing conversion. I was trying to light my hob on my smev 9222 and I can’t hear any gas coming through at all. The tap works no problem and both the tap and hobs were demonstrated to me on purchase. I have gas connected and I’ve tried the two (I have a grill too) shut off valves in various different positions but I can’t get gas to either the grill or the hob. Any ideas would be massively appreciated. As you can tell I’m a rookie to this.

Cheers

It is turned on at the cylinder regulator? What type of gas cylinder is it, or is it an underslung tank? There are only a couple of places that would actually stop the flow so shouldn't be too hard to find. Also the obvious one, is there gas left in the tank?

What sort of gas bottle do you have, and is the valve on the regulator open ?

Pete

pictures, pictures, pictures . . . . . . . =]

It s Campingaz bottle. Came with the van. I’ll post pictures and you can point to what I need to look at. I don’t have a clue.

Have you turned that brass knob on top of the canister ?

Pete

I have just checked that. It was turned but it was turned fully. Thanks so much for your help. All good now. When the guy demonstrated it working I didn’t notice him touch the gas bottle again.

Back